Corporate Social Responsibility Policy
Denirello is committed to ensuring that our business practices are ethical and that our corporate practices are in compliance with the Ten United Nations Global Compact Principles. Furthermore, our business practices are in conduct with the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, the Rio Declaration on the Environment & Development, the ILO Declaration on Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work, the United Nations Convention against Corruption, and the Ethical Charter of IT Management.
Denirello ensures that the firm’s employment policies are in-line with international standards, based on the principles of mutual respect and non-discriminatory equal treatment employment practices. Furthermore, Denirello’s perception of social responsibility as having utmost importance has motivated the firm to be involved in a number of charity activity in order to help support the community.
As previously stated, the firm is committed to ethical business practices and conducts business in accordance with ethical standards. Denirello complies strictly with regulations on bribery, corruption and prohibited business practices.
Environmentally sustainable practices are also followed; the firm strives to operate in a way to contributes to the development and distribution to the market of environmentally friendly technology.
Denirello commits to follow these key principles in the development and implementation of its compliance policy:
- Comply with all business ethic regulations
- Comply with the highest local and international compliance practice guidelines
- Ensuring that no prevention of the processes for the development and implementation of the compliance policy takes place
- Providing full access to information
- Following compliance demands of every employee, including senior management and Denirello’s partners
- Ensuring that all of the above are accomplished honestly and thoroughly.